MyGroup Insurance Broker Ltd. & Zipsure Insurance Brokers Ltd. – Montréal-Est, QC
Looking for an award-winning, growing and passionate company? Join Canada’s top performing insurance broker, MyGroup Insurance, a Storm Insurance Group Company. Storm Insurance Group is the winner of IBC’s Brokerage of the Year, 2020!
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to support our national growth and Quebec marketplace entry. You will promote and grow our MyGroup Insurance and ZipSure Digital brands and products through developing key partnerships with insurance companies and relationships with clients. Working with our clients, our Business Development Managers listen to understand the client’s needs and business problems to be solved, analyze the situation, work with our divisional teams to create solutions and set targeted results to achieve.
1. Manage day-to-day relations with corporate partners. Develop and maintain close business ties with key players.
2. Design and implement business plans to encourage optimum participation by customers in the respective insurance plans.
3. Analyze performance indicators associated with the growth of each insurance plan, and ensure they are in line with company objectives.
4. Propose and recommend changes to existing insurance plans and ensure the contract commitments are fulfilled.
5. Design and implement an overall plan, as well as individual plans for each partnership in order to retain the client.
6. Coordinate the management of complaints and disputes of a strategic nature.
7. Participate in partner or public relations activities for all business.
8. Prospect and close a minimum of 2 new groups/associations per year.
9. Be an utmost authority on the Brands and products you represent, taking every opportunity to increase penetration, goodwill and showcase the products and Brands.
10. Offer ideas for marketing campaigns, promotion, give-aways and assist in bringing these ideas to fruition with the help of the marketing team.
11. Act as a liaison between the client/association or Group to solve issues and encourage future support and referrals.
12. Suggest new insurance products & coverages that we can offer to increase sales and enhance our existing products.
13. Ensure all correspondence with prospects, associations, stores, and other relationships are recorded in our Customer Management System (EPIC) .
14. Meet or exceed your annual growth targets in each area.
15. Errors & Omissions (E&O) prevention is to always be top of mind.
18. Perform other specific duties as directed to benefit the team and our collective goals.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent