A.P. Reid Insurance – Halifax, NS
Are looking for an award-winning, growing and passionate company to work for?
Join Canada’s #1 insurance broker, A.P. Reid Insurance, a Storm Insurance Group Company. Storm Insurance Group is the winner of the #1 Brokerage of the Year award in 2020 (awarded by Insurance Business Canada)
Storm Insurance was also the finalist in IBC’s 3 categories, Digital Innovator, Employer of Choice and took home the Brokerage of the Year award!
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Account Executive for our Atlantic Region Commercial Division. You will promote and grow our A.P. Reid Commercial Insurance brand and products through developing key relationships with clients. The Account Executive listens to understand the client’s needs and business problems that need to be solved, analyze the situation, work with our divisional teams to create solutions and set targeted results to achieve. This position reports to the VP, Eastern Region.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be sales focused with a passion to close deals
· Be a strong team player
· Strict attention to detail
· Be knowledgeable in Commercial Lines Insurance and professional in your dealings
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Proficient in MS office products. Knowledge of the BMS Epic is ideal
· Minimum 3-5 years brokerage experience preferred
· Open to constant change and progress to move the company forward
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Grow and service an assigned Commercial Lines book of business.
· Set and achieve assigned sales targets;
· To respond to client and insurance company inquiries in a timely manner, providing exemplary customer service;
· Prepare and market new and renewal business for clients;
· Representing your client needs, communicate with company underwriters to ensure the right insurance coverage is offered;
· Maintain client accounts in accordance with established procedures;
· Pursue a program of professional development;
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Experience the rewards of a growing company.
· A workplace that is innovative and growth-minded. We’re not shy to invest and take calculated risk to grow our business.
· A role that is challenging, rewarding and offers continuous change.
· A strategic direction where employees know how they contribute to the overall company.
· Our priorities are Service First, Innovation, Community, Growth, and Profitability
· Competitive Total Rewards benefit package.
· Professional Development opportunities.
Applying to Storm Insurance
To apply for any of our positions, Apply Now through Indeed or visit www.stormins.ca/careers to upload your resume.
As an applicant, you agree that by providing personal information in response to this ad, and otherwise in any recruitment process with Storm Insurance Group, your personal information may be retained for recruitment purposes only for a period up to twelve months.
We thank you for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are invited to an interview, please get to know us in advance and come with questions! We want this to be a two-way dialogue. Find us at www.stormins.ca.
Storm Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Storm Insurance Group will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email us.